Developers can choose from a seemingly infinite number of APIs. Different APIs can offer similar tasks, and the quality of each API varies between the offerings. Developers need to know if APIs are complete, accurate, and consistent before using them, especially when considering external APIs.
In this session, we will cover essential practices that empower you to efficiently and effectively evaluate, manage and improve the quality of your API portfolio.
Join this webinar to:
- Explore why API quality is important and how it impacts developer experience and security
- Review essential practices that offer answers to questions like:
- Are you using APIs that match the OpenAPI specifications?
- Do your APIs match your own company’s standards?
- Do your APIs provide changelogs, reference documentation, versioning, and security?
- Are your APIs backward compatible and consistent with API contracts?
- See a demo of API Insights, a new open source project created by Cisco.
Learn directly from API experts and Cisco Developer Advocates Ken Alger and Adrienne Tacke. Register now to reserve your access!